WHY DO WE NEED WATER
Our bodies are more than 50% water. Water is essential to our lives.
And nature gives us the best she has to offer – Mattoni.
- 60 % the percentage of the human body that is made up of water
- 77 % the percentage of an infant that is made up of water
- 80 % the amount of water we have to drink
- 45 % the amount of water we sweat or breathe out
- 50 % the amount of water we drink, but lose through urine
- The water in our bodies is an ocean of biochemical processes.
- All harmful substances leave our bodies in the form of water.
- We need to continually refill our bodies with water.
- Water prevents us from overheating.